Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday


Friday is a day full of meetings! Meetings can be good...meetings can be bad. Meetings can be interesting & exciting...meetings can be boring. Meetings can pass quickly...meetings can go slowly while you sit taking inventory of every ache & pain.

We had a staff meeting today at noon. It included lunch. They take quite a chunk out of the day. Fridays have been a day in which I wrap up the week. I'm going to have to wrap up the week on Mondays now I guess. Our meeting lasted until about 2-2:30. That left only 2 1/2 hours to finish office work. I was a little past 5 leaving the office.

Then we are hosting a Dave Ramsey class. So we are taking that class. It is very interesting but having sat in a staff meeting for 2 hours - coming to sit in a Dave Ramsey class for another 2 hours can be very hard. Now don't get me wrong. Dave has good points to say & he keeps your attention throughout his lectures. It's just as I get older, I'm noticing the metal, folding chairs are not so comfortable to sit in for that length of time x2.

No comments: