Sunday, September 27, 2009

1000 gifts #1


A few years ago, I was introduced to the idea of writing down daily gifts I received. These are gifts which cost no money & can just be considered bright spots to one's day. I started out with a few basics & have continued - not consistently but continued nonetheless. As I've been collecting these gifts, my mind has started looking forward to which gifts I'm going to receive each day.


I will share some periodically. Here are my first 10:
  1. Jesus
  2. salvation
  3. grace
  4. Women's Ministree planning sessions
  5. ability to listen to WMIT online
  6. 2 more ladies (mom & daughter) for retreat
  7. copy machine to make copies of W-2s
  8. excitement of new fathers
  9. answering parents' questions on the summer camping program
  10. being able to purchase a bacon pizza to encourage a sister

No comments: