Thursday, December 2, 2010

Moving On

Sometimes it's scary...not knowing what the Lord has in store.  Leaving before we had our future secured.  Moving on before we even knew we would be moving.  Packing up the wonderful memories of the many years along with the many boxes to be moved.  Knowing the physical unpacking can be measured in time but the memories will continue to be unpacked, tucked away, unpacked, tucked away for years to come.  How many others have done the same thing?  Why do I sometimes feel like I'm the only one to experience this?

But yet I know my future is secure.  And until that day when my faith becomes sight, I can rest assured in the fact the Lord knows what is best for me.  I'll present myself to Him "a living and holy sacrifice"..."not being conformed to this world but being transformed by the renewing of my mind, so that I can prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect". (Romans 12:1-2 NASB)

No comments: